Here Are 6 Pretty Decent Tips That’ll Help Your Chances of Getting Approved
Hey Chief, you’re not alone. Many new publishers just like you have trouble getting approved on pay per call networks.
To be honest, it’s tough for new publishers these days.
But there is hope for you and it’s easier than you think, probably.
See, I know you man! You have no stats or very little stats. Where are your stats at bro?
If you had revenue numbers to throw around then you wouldn’t be here. Again, probably.
And that’s okay.
You probably have no real friends in the industry either, am I right? Your cousin doesn’t count unless she’s an affiliate manager bro.
Can you slap up a legit affiliate managers name to vouch for you and not look like a dumb-dumb? Probably not.
And that’s also okay.
The bottom line is this. You do not have any money or friends, and networks want to work with people who know how to make money and make friends.
Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth right now?
Okay, great. So do this in the meantime.
Get to work improving your social media and web presence now! Facebook and Linkedin are the two most important social profiles that networks are looking at.
Start asking questions inside facebook groups to solve problems, look like a team player and get the attention of networks.
Affiliate managers and other network managers watch these pages like gypsies and pay attention to who’s doing what. So ask questions, share knowledge, find answers.
You want to be a who, who is doing what, on social media. It doesn’t have to be a lot, but fire off your dumb questions anyway Champ and stop being a sissy for the first time.
Visit Facebook, search for pay per call, start joining the popular groups and get active.
So there is hope if you want to get approved on a good pay per call network, like Palo Media Group, which is the best pay per call network in the known galaxy.
Aside from money and friends, here are all my tips for getting approved on pay per call networks.
- Tip #1 – Be honest and thorough with your application answers. Pay per call networks are trying to avoid two major problems slowing down business; fraud and clueless publishers. The application is meant to weed out both of you.
- Tip #2 – Be able to prove you’ve generated consistent revenue on another legitimate network. You’ll get approved wicked fast and get all the chicks if you can prove you know what you are doing.
- Tip #3 – Have industry-recognized references that can vouch for you. Being able to conjure up another networks affiliate manager who can vouch for you, and won’t throw you under the bus is good for your application, reputation, and self-esteem.
- Tip #4 – Beef up your social profiles. As mentioned above. This is the one thing networks use to verify who you are and your presence in the market. Make sure your LinkedIn is up to date. Get active in the facebook groups.
- Tip #5 – Get your web presence looking good. Use a legit looking website, or start a medium.com blog that describes who you are and what your media buying strategies are.
- Tip #6 – English and grammar. This is overlooked too often by drunk and over-confident publishers in other countries and is a sure-fire way to get skipped over.Well, there’s that and putting Nigeria as your country of residence.
Language barriers will always exist and should never be used as prejudice but you need to be able to communicate well.
Especially in pay per call, since the offers are predominately American.
What if You Can’t Satisfy All 6 Tips?
It’s going to be okay, Champ. Transparency and honesty will get you a long way. So put some effort into crafting a great social media and web presence. Especially Linkedin and you should be golden.
Networks take new publisher applications very seriously these days.
The good networks have long-standing offers and they will not risk losing those relationships with unproven traffic, like yours.
Just saying, you’re guilty until proven innocent around here, fella.
Since it takes a few days to process a Palo application, I invite you to fill out the form below now, then get to work beefing up your social media and web presence. It might be enough to get you approved if you are new.
Pay per Caller
Check the link below the Palo publisher application to my course if you need help getting profitable with pay per call.
Anyway, you are invited to fill out Palo Media Group’s Application below.